Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Great Expression

'Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens A Window, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway'....

I thought this was great and can really be applied to a lot of situations.

I did get confirmation today that my RAI treatment will be next week. I'll get injections the two days prior of a drug called Thyrogen and then will be admitted on the morning of the 12th. I also had to go back to my surgeons office today because he didn't take out all of my stitches and my neck was getting infected!! UGGH! The Dr. I saw today was in total shock because when he "dug" in my scar he pulled out over an inch of stitch material that my other Dr. had "accidently" not removed! I'm fine and on antibiotics, I just hope it doesn't mess up my scar.

No comments: