Sunday, July 13, 2008

Couldn't Sleep

I couldn't sleep (what's new) so I thought I'd check e-mail and do a quick blog post before trying to sleep again.

Wanted to include a few pics of the kids from the past week. Kaitlyn LOVES to pose now when we take pictures and I think this was Tyler's attempt at copying his big Sister! It's been raining a lot the past few days so no new swimming pictures....hopefully soon, I know our little mermaid misses the pool!


I see my Dr. in the morning so hopefully I'll hear good news and I'll be able to start sleeping again!!! I'll post an update about the appointment soon.

1 comment:

Bartell Family Singers said...

Hey Jen, it's Jill Bartell from Quest. Thanks for the posts...as I'm sure you hear everyday, your kids are adorable! I'm thinking good thoughts for you today.