Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sometimes even a wet wipe isn't enough....

Today was Tyler's first day at MMO. I only had the chance to take one picture and it didn't turn out. He only stayed for 2 hours - I didn't want to traumatize him for more than that and I was having Mom guilt. He did fine and only cried for a little bit (or so they said)!! I went to the track and tried to run (that was a joke and I'm totally paying for it today!) and I enjoyed a trip to the grocery store BY MYSELF!! ;-)

Last night for dinner Tyler decided to put the whole piece of pizza in his mouth - it was hilarious!


Then for dessert he decided to paint his face and head with his ice cream cone - not so hilarious. Allen had to take him into the shower to get him cleaned up.....sometimes even a wet wipe won't do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen - I love this...probably because we have similar pizza pictures! Your blog is great and makes me feel guilty for not updating mine more. Will do better! Take care. L, Wendy