Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mommy Goes to Time Out

Yes, I'm up for nominations for Mother of the Year (again!). This time it was because I forgot to send Kaitlyn's lunch with her to school on Wednesday. When I opened the fridge at Noon to make lunch for Tyler -- I saw her lunch box sitting there. Uggh! I brought it with me when I picked her up and she wasn't happy with me at all. When we got home she asked me to go to time out for forgetting her lunch. I obliged. I turned my head to look at her and she quickly scolded "put your nose back in the corner right now!!" Gee....wonder where she learned that? I had to stay there for "three" minutes - her version was more like 20 seconds - and then apologize to her and tell her "I will never do that again!". No I won't! :-)

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Ok, now that is funny!! To cute!!