Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Behind on Blogging!

Sorry, I'm a week behind on blogging! Nothing major has been going on, we just seem to stay so busy!

Two cute stories to share, both from a week ago Friday:

Kaitlyn and I were making cupcakes for Daddy since he had been out of town and we wanted to make him a welcome home treat. Kaitlyn was being a great helper and when it came time to put the eggs in the bowl she said "Mommy, I can hatch the eggs!". So cute!

Then, later that night, Allen was putting them to bed and Kaitlyn did something wrong (probably getting out bed or not listening). Anyway, Allen said "damn it" an Kaitlyn said, "Daddy, what's a damn it?" HA!! I'm just glad she asked him and not me because I'm sure the first 999 times she heard that word were out of my mouth and NOT his!!

More posts to come: We've started swimming lessons, we had a reward trip to American Adventures and a visit from Cousin Robert!! Stay tuned!

No comments: