Thursday, October 16, 2008

Minnow Swimmer!

Kaitlyn successfully completed her Minnow swimming course today!! We are very proud of her and she has really improved over the last few weeks. I wish I had brought my camera today because the teacher took the kids to the deep part of the pool (12 ft) and asked if anyone wanted to jump in off the diving board! Kaitlyn and another little boy (Chase) both did it! Actually, I wouldn't have been able to take a picture because she had me walk out to the end of the diving board with her because she was scared. I thought for sure I would end up in the pool, clothes and all!! After she jumped in and came up for air Miss Becka helped her and then she swam to the side of the pool. Once out she asked if she could jump again....and she did!! Go Girl!!

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

That is AWESOME!! Great job Kaitlyn!!