Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two Kaitlynisms....

We took the kids up to the mountains this weekend and had a wonderful time. We have TONS of pictures to sort through (over 400) so I'll post those later. I wanted to share two funny Kaitlyn stories from this weekend.

We were in the car and had purchased Sweet Tarts for the kids (bribery). Kaitlyn was asking to have a sweet tart all morning. Allen told her at about 10:50 that she could have a sweet tart at 11:00. Kaitlyn's response was "but I don't have a watch! Awwww, MMMMannnn!" (think Swiper the Fox from Dora). We were cracking up - especially due to the fact that she can't tell time anyway!!!

The second story was on Saturday afternoon. We had the TV tuned to the Georgia v. Tennessee game (yes, my team WON - sorry Allen!!) Anyway, the kids had been outside playing and Kaitlyn came in and sat down in front of the TV and said "Mommy, I don't want to watch this, this isn't a girl movie!!"

No comments: