Monday, December 8, 2008

Can you see the Choo Choo train?



Can you see the Choo Choo train coming down the track? We had Uncle Brad over for dinner on Saturday night. I must say the cooking Gods were with me this weekend. The dinner was excellent (if I do say so myself) and the three different types of cookies that I made this weekend all turned out awesome - better than usual!! :-) UB helped the kids put together the train that we got from Home Depot (at 6 am on the day after Thanksgiving). We thought it would be fun to have around the tree (which we decorated on Sunday). The kids had a blast and Tyler ONLY wants to play with the train. In the last picture he is saying "Choo Choo" and pulling the train whistle. So much fun! (Warning- it is a VERY loud train if you get one!!) And yes, my daughter is wearing a sleeveless leotard when it is 40 degrees outside. What is the point in arguing, really?

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Very cute!! And I completely understand about the leotard. Didn't even notice until you said something...