Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pennys Platoon!!


My Mom and I have decided to walk in the Breast Cancer 3-day this October. For those of you who don't know, that is a 60 mile walk over the course of three days to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure and breast cancer research. It is a huge commitment, with lots of training and fund raising involved, but we are very excited! I have set up another blog www.pennysplatoon.blogspot.com where you can track our training and fund raising progress as well as learn more about our three courageous friends all named Penny who are battling breast cancer. I'm posting a picture of my Mom and I with our dear friend Penny B - the inspiration behind our team!! We would like to raise $5,000 so please show your support and donate http://www.the3day.org/goto/jencrumley - it is tax deductible and for a great cause!!

No comments: