Thursday, February 5, 2009

yet another slow week...

We've all still been sick, and it's been COLD outside (well COLD by Georgia standards anyway) so we haven't done anything this week. I finally got on antibiotics yesterday and am already feeling better. Maybe this weekend I'll have more exciting stories to post!

One thing I am very excited to share is that my Mom and I are going to walk in the Breast Cancer 3-Day this October in Atlanta. It is a 20 mile walk each day for 3 days. Yes, we are crazy, but it is for a great cause AND for our great friend Penny. Our team goal is $5,000 - which is a lot to raise. I'll be hitting everyone up soon, don't worry!

I've started another blog to track our fundraising progress, training progress and to learn more about our team: "PENNYS PLATOON". We are walking to honor three friends named Penny. Information about them as well as pictures will be posted soon to that blog, so be sure to check it out!! www.pennysplatoon.blogspot.com

No comments: